Shipbroking and Chartering Practice 7th Edition
[pl_row pagelayer-id=”o5b9bemoqxdhvbkr” 0=””]
[pl_col pagelayer-id=”4bplu8u4ytze875p” col=”12″]
[pl_text pagelayer-id=”jera6knkqhf7iups” 0=””]
Shipbroking and Chartering Practice provides a very accessible but in-depth background to the law and economics of international ship broking and chartering, explaining the principles and their practical application.
This seventh edition has been thoroughly updated and modernized to take account of new chartering practices, including references to new standard documents such as GENTIME and GENCOA which refers to new arbitration awards and updated information on UCP 600 (Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits). The new edition also looks at the supporting of technical tools, methods to investigate the market and handle negotiations; all while providing excellent commentary throughout.
This book provides:
- An analysis of the various freight markets, means of communication and marketing
- Discussion of sales contracts and bills of lading, types of chartering as well as freight calculations and chartering routines
- Consideration of the standard charterparties available, some of the common considerations in selecting an appropriate charterparty and suitable clauses and legal principles and problems caused by time and voyage charter parties
- Overview of chartering, from a practical economic-administrative and legal point of view.
- Examination of the practical day-to-day matters of ships and ship financing, with particular emphasis on chartering work.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 cm|
Black, Green, Indigo
There are no reviews yet.